Mining Equipment Super Nodes Scol – Scolcoin model
Lot 2 shipment:
from August 5 to 10 2018
Mining equipment details for POS:
It has an improved 4-core processor with a processing speed of 1.4GHz, 2.4GHz dual wireless connectivity and 5Ghz for WLAN and Bluetooth4.2 / BLE, a faster Ethernet port and PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability (PoE accessory) HAT sold separately).
Processor Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53
Memory 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
Dual connectivity of 2.4GHz WLAN IEEE 802.11.b / g / n / ac and Bluetooth 4.2
Gigabit Ethernet over USB2.0 up to 300Mbps
USB 2.0 × 4 ports
40-pin Header GPIO
HDMI video port and 4-pole stereo audio and video output.
Dedicated port MIPI DSI for Display and MIPI CSI for camera.
H.264 Multimedia decoder, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode
(1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
MicroSD connector to load operating system and mass storage.
Requires 5V / 2.5A power source via microUSB connector.
Operating temperature 0-50 ° C
This graph allows us to appreciate how the Card performs more energy than its predecessors, so a high quality power adapter capable of supplying 2.5 Amperes is suggested.
Clock speed, voltages and heatsinks
As already mentioned the processor in this new model has changed the BCM2837 offers superior performance and therefore protection and control should have increased, for this the manufacturers have coupled an energy manager based on the MxL7704 chip that allows custom increase or decrease the clock frequency as well as change the allowed voltage rules so that each application makes the most of the card according to its requirements.
By default when the temperature manager finds the card below 70 ° C, it will automatically allow the processor to work at 1.4GHz safely, because as soon as it detects a temperature increase above 70 ° C it will lower the clock frequency of the processor at 1.2GHz, before the same processor reaches the 80 ° C working so that the end user experience all the power of the card as a whole without any risk.
- 32Gb internal memory
- Power connector with 2.5 Amp micro Usb connector
- Box in polyester.
- SNAPPY UBUNTU CORE.
- Configuration of the Scolcoin Node (Scol).
- Load of 1200 Scol.
- Backup de la wallet.
What are the Super Nodes Scol
Its function is to retransmit transactions through the network, give anonymity to the funds and give governance to the currency. In exchange for providing these services, the nodes receive a part of the reward from each block mined.
What’s behind the Super Scol nodes?
Specialized mining equipment configured to work in any place with connectivity without the need of configuration, just connect it and it will work with SCOL node.
Note: The Super Scol Node brings a load of 1200 Scol if you want to enter more coins you can do it by means of the address of the SCOL wallet
Why Super Node Scol?
mainly for having a passive income, constant, quick to put it into operation, is available to all people and also, you will always have confidential information on your own wallet. A good passive income is what ensures a return without dedicating (almost) time or effort. The choice of our Scol cryptocurrency to invest in a super node.
- Procesador: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53
64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- Memoria: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Conectividad: 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless
LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput
4 × USB 2.0 ports
- Acceso: Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Video y Sonido: 1 × full size HDMI
MIPI DSI display port
MIPI CSI camera port
4 pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode
(1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Memoria: Micro SD format for loading operating system and
- Power: 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB connector
5V DC via GPIO header
Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires
separate PoE HAT)
- Temperatura Board: Operating temperature, 0–50°C
This product should only be connected to an external power supply with a rating of 5 V / 2.5 A DC. Any external power The supply used must comply with the relevant regulations and standards applicable in the country of intended use.
- The estimated specifications and other information of Super Node Scol are those mentioned below. Hashing Algorithm: Scrypt, Power Consumption: 10W ± 10%, Configuration Node Type POS
- Orders are reserved by Lots: Keep in mind that, as it is an order, the payment must be in advance.
- BCH (Bitcoin Cash), BTC (Bitcoin), LTC (Litecoin) and USD are accepted in this lot. For the BCH payment method, use the exact amount mentioned in your order take into account the commissions that must cover them.
- The cost of shipping, customs charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
- Complete the amount you want, the shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to know the shipping cost to your shipping address.
- To get a quick response from our team for any order or queries related to wassap sales 3154597342
- The unit price and the total price of the products, the amount paid by you, will be denominated in Colombian pesos if you are going to pay in active crypto you must make the conversion and add the commissions.
- The price of cryptocurrency mining machines should be adjusted frequently according to variables such as the cryptocurrency exchange rate with fiat, the difficulty of the cryptocurrency network or the expected difficulty of increasing. Requests for reimbursement based on price changes will NOT be accepted.
- A 180-day warranty is provided from the date of shipment. To take advantage of this guarantee, the customer must generate a repair ticket on the website soporte.accolombia.com, Note: opening the sealed box cancels the warranty automatically.
- The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from accolombia.com
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired free of charge if they fall within the warranty policy. After the warranty period we will not support.
- The following events will void the warranty: a. The client deletes / replaces any component by itself without receiving permission from accolombiab. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or surges c. Burned parts in boards or chips d. Damage to miners / boards / components due to immersion in water or corrosion due to the humid environment.
- For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, the customer must return the defective parts to their charge after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with the instructions of accolombia
- accolombia will not cover shipments when you send a replacement unit within the warranty period.
- If you observe that there is; fan or loose heat sinks when the miner receives, inform us by email [email protected]
- It assumes no responsibility or compensates for any loss as a result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
- If you want to configure your mining equipment with another project we have the service, the value of the configuration can be remote or sending it to our facilities the value is 100,000